Our team of mobile app developers faced the following challenges during the project development phase. It was important that the e-Learning app had a great user interface as this app would be used mainly by students and trainers. In addition to the iOS app the client wanted us to develop a web interface to administer the app from the backend. The backend would cover all the activities for the trainers like attendance tracking, assignments, performance etc.
Keeping in mind all the client requirements and the project challenges the following project plan was devised by the lemonpeak team: A dedicated team of mobile app developers was assigned for this project. It was decided that the iOS app will be developed parallel with the web app to administer the mobile app. This would ensure that the UI and interface matched each other, leading to better client satisfaction and time saving.
Our highly experienced team provided the following solution for the e-
Learning iOS app:
* We developed an iOS app for the Hong Kong-based client along with a web-based interface
* Using this app, the students can search for various courses based on parameters such as language, teachers, etc.
* Using this app, the students can enrol themselves for various language learning courses, select the required course, and book an appointment.
* The students can also pay for their courses through the payment gateway provided in the app.
* Students and trainers can have a one-to-one lecture session through video chat.
* If a student misses a class, the payment made can be automatically reversed.
* Gradually if the students are graded proficient in a particular subject, they can become trainers and open their own training classes.
* Attendance, performance was tracked by both students and trainers.
* Certificates were issued automatically on completion of the courses which is available for download at any time from the student’s interface.